Start your search for our archives

Panasonic MD 10000 3D Model

I have been reading lots of posts about Panasonic 3ccd cameras. A year back I had read that Panasonic GS-400 had some tape mechanism problems because of which I did not buy. Now I'm repenting for that mistake. I have seen and heard that GS-400 is one the best cameras ever produced by Panasonic company. Now I need a professional Camera for event, wedding videography. I would like to use it for making small videos/movies. My budget is restricted. I can afford to buy the NV-MD10000 Panasonic camera as of now but I don't see any information, review about this product. I am from India and I see lots of folks using NV-ND9000 single ccd camera. I have to decide immediately for purchasing the camera now. I require your kind help for the same. Would you recommend this camera? I sincerely require your help. If you think this camera is not worth it and will not suffice my requirement, please let me know which one would be better for me.

MD 10000 modelling Download


Related Posts by Categories







  © FREE SOFT ARCHIVES The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009, Modified by Ipad Blog and STMIK AMIKOM menuju Research University

Back to TOP